Recently, I came across H2Rose water and it has significantly changed how I feel about drinking water. I love finding beverages that not only taste good, but can actually benefit my health. We know that rose water can be used for many things…from your skincare routine to cleansing your space of negative energy, and now even for internal benefits such as lowering your anxiety and reducing your appetite. Read further to learn more about this amazing rose water brand.
H2Rose has an extraordinary mission for their fabulous rose infused water. According to H2Rose did you know that the human body is mostly made up of water? In a further breakdown, we have water in our; brains 95%, blood 82%, and lungs 90%. I guess you can definitely say our bodies depend on water to survive! In order for our bodies to function correctly, intaking enough water in our day-to-day lives is essential. In the US alone it has been estimated that 75% of Americans have mild, chronic dehydration. When I was reading into H2Rose and learned the statistics for the average American percent suffering from dehydration I realized I was part of that percentage!
H2Rose Mission- “We bring benefits of rosewater and saffron together with the practice of hydration.”
H2Rose believes that water is the main source of life. “Our vision is to promote health and wellness through hydration, by making drinking water more exciting and interesting.” -H2Rose
- ncreases satiety (decreases appetite)
- Decreases occasional temporary stress, anxiety and will enhance your mood
- Improves emotional health stability
- Eases digestion
- Relieves irritable stomachs
- Improves skin texture and appearance
- Strong natural antioxidant
H2Rose is a uniquely made specialty beverage with ingredients such as, rose water, saffron and other natural ingredients. Jumping back to the time of kings and queens, rose water was initially created exclusively for royalty. As time passed, rose water became a healthy beverage used around the world for it’s fascinating properties.
Rose water helps to enhance your mood; it aids with occasional nervous tension and soothes the mind. Rose water also has de-stressing qualities and is known to help your quality of sleep and relaxation. Rose water is commonly used in a lot of skincare products because of its beneficial properties with anti-aging, they are found in cleansers and toners that help tighten pores. Drinking rose water also purifies the body from flavonoids, tannins and other essential vitamins it contains (e.g. A, C, D, E and B3).
A unique ingredient that is also in this water is Saffron. According to H2rose, “Saffron which also dates back to ancient times is another natural remedy that supports many functions. Saffron eases digestion, soothes irritated stomachs, enhances your mood, reduces occasional anxiety and compulsive desires to eat. The combination of both of these distinct ingredients and the refreshing taste of H2rose provides you with a beautiful beverage that will allow you to reap the benefits of beauty and health from within.”
Behind the Rose
H2Rose is not only an amazing drinking water brand but they also give back! H2Rose donates a portion of their annual proceeds to the below charities in order to give back to the community. How amazing is this!?
- National Breast Cancer Foundation- The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) is a leading community-funded national organization supporting and promoting research for the prevention and cure of breast cancer.
- Aids Healthcare Foundation- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is a Los Angeles based nonprofit provider of HIV prevention services, testing, and healthcare for HIV patients.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Foundation- The Autism Spectrum Disorder Foundation (ASDF) helps meet the needs of children and families affected by autism.
- ALS Association- The ALS Association is an American nonprofit organization that raises money for research and patient services, promotes awareness about and advocates in the state and federal government on issues related to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease.
To find where you can get H2Rose near you CLICK HERE
Photography by: Michelle Raymundo