Hello Products: Review
I had the opportunity to try Hello Products, an all natural toothpaste and I have got to say, OMG! I am truly hooked on it compared to my original toothpaste I have usually use. What really drew me into trying this brand (aside from them being cruelty FREE) was thinking of all the benefits to using more "natural friendly" ingredients and trying to keep things chemical free. I think we are all starting to become more and more health conscious and aside from moving more towards organic foods, I find myself starting to think more and more about the ingredients that are in the products we use everyday such as our; beauty creams, deodorant, shampoos, and even our toothpaste.
I am going to be honest, I was a little concerned about trying an all natural toothpaste because I was really scared the taste was not going to be inviting. However, once I tried it I was shocked just how delicious and light tasting it was. Most toothpastes are super strong in mint flavors and that annoying taste lingers in your mouth interrupting your morning breakfast and coffee. I found that when I used Hello Products toothpaste it was a subtle refreshing mint taste and when I was running out the door I was still able to enjoy my coffee and not have it taste bad with all this excess mint flavor still in my mouth. Don't get me wrong mint taste is great but this toothpaste still gives you the refresh mint and lasting fresh breath without the gross lingering after taste.
What ingredients are in Hello Products?
"Hello is serious about using thoughtful ingredients like aloe vera, xylitol and erythritol and takes pride in being free of synthetic dyes, artificial sweeteners/flavors, parabens, microbeads, triclosan, and gluten." - Hello Products
- Sorbitol- a humectant and sweetener that lends a velvety texture to their tooth paste.
- Hydrated silica- polishes teeth and removes stains.
- Vegetable glycerin- sustainably sourced oils from canola, coconuts and palm produce glycerin that enhances mouthfeel and acts as a moisturizer.
- Purified water- they use purified water because, well, it’s more purerer.
- Xylitol- a sweetener that helps keep bacteria from sticking to your teeth, and unlike sugar, it doesn’t cause cavities.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate- lovingly derived from coconut and palm oils, they use just a touch (1% to be exact) to provide a pleasant foaming experience.
- Aloe- soothes and moisturizes.
- Stevia- their farmed stevia is a natural, near zero-calorie sweetener that doesn’t promote cavities.
- Calcium glycerophosphate- provides a source of calcium and phosphate which are minerals found in the enamel.
- Erythritol- a sweetener derived from the fermentation of corn. It helps to prevent cavity-causing bacteria from sticking to teeth.
Where can you pick up your own Hello Products?
Hello Products are not only available online HERE but you can also go to the following stores and pick it up!